Friday, November 4, 2011

Short & Sweet....

Yes it is indeed happening. Things are changing; some good, some bad.
  In my last post I explained how I was striving to become a better me. How I was going to strip down the walls and barriers that I made for myself a long time ago, and do things I usually wouldn't dare.
   Well things have indeed changed.....
 I have stepped out of my usual 2x2 comfort zone, and have entered a field where there are no limits to what I can do. And it has been amazing!
  I never realized what I was missing until I was granted the freedom of not being insecure. I was missing out on a whole other part of life that is truly *AMAZING* and I never would have realized it if I hadn't taken a leap of faith into the great unknown!
  This post is incredibly short but I felt the need to speak out about what I could have missed, if I hadn't tried something new, and put effort into making it better; I never would have discovered this bliss that I am in now!
  So, with that being said.....Do something crazy today that you would never usually do!! You might find you actually like it, or it could even open doors to greater achievements in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment