Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Love and all that junk...

It has been entirely TOO long since my last post! Sorry for keeping you out of the loop, but so many wonderful things have been happening in my life, that I just haven't been able to find the time!
Ok...so now onto the REAL business of this post...LOVE.....


In my journey to become a greater young woman I have opened my heart to many new people. For me it has been the greatest gift in the world, to be able to make new and strong relationships, but, it has also been one of the hardest things as well, because..I...fell.....for a guy.......HARD.

Yes, that's right...I gave into the urge for love and now, I'm all tangled up in it, and cant find a way out.

LOVE, it's such a tricky buisness. There are always excuses, or self-denial tricks that you can use to try and tell your self that your not in love...but that would mean lying to myself...because frankly I've fallen deep and hard.

But the worst part is that I can't HAVE him......



He is already spoken for....

So what do I do now?

I'm not a "love-drunk" teenager, but simply a girl who is sitting back and watching the only person I've ever felt this way for, love someone else.

I am not the kind of person who would hope for his relationship to turn out badly, because that would mean pain for him...I just hope that it ends in a hurry.

You see LOVE is a very, VERY, tricky buisness.

So I advise that before you go and give your entire being to someone, make sure that they're able to give back.

Because watcing him love someone else...is quite possibly some of the worst pain I've ever felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment